Frequently Asked Questions
This FAQ page is specially designed to help you to understand a little more about BBadges.
If you have more questions, feel free to contact us by email.
What are BBadges?
Each credential issued using BBadges reports a KYC-verified Issuer, immutable data about the credential issued, and a legal timestamp about it. Moreover, every Bbadge can be verified directly online on the public explorer available on lutinx.com.
Authenticity is verifiable with blockchain technology that removes the middlemen.
Whati is KYC Process?
KYC means Know Your Customer and sometimes Know Your Client.
KYC or KYC check is the mandatory process of identifying and verifying the client’s identity when opening an account and periodically over time.
In other words, BBadges Infrastructure will ensure that their users are genuinely who they claim to be.
We are NOT involved in any investment and financial services, but we chose this standard because it is worldwide recognized to identify people and businesses.
What is Blockchain Technology?
A blockchain is a decentralized, distributed, and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the consensus of the network.
Who is EdVerso International?
EdVerso International is an independent non-profit organization based in Switzerland, which operates internationally for the Promotion and Development of Culture, Education, and Work, thanks to Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Its Mission is to support a growing ecosystem of training and professional institutions, that create, issue, and manage digital credentials to enhance the skills and value of students and workers.
Within the BBadges system process, EdVerso guarantees, through its accreditation procedure, that the Issuers issuing the digital credentials exist, reporting their main data for public verification.
Why use BBadges?
We offer a powerful, intuitive, and fully public verifiable system that confirms skills, certification, and professional accreditation issued from verified and verifiable issuers, worldwide.
Which data are stored inside BBadges?
BBadges tokenize inside them, using Blockchain technology and cryptographic algorithms:
- Issuer KYC verified identity reference
- Issuer Partner KYC Verified Identity reference
- Receiver Identity references
- Expiration date, if available
- BBadge Title
- BBadge Description
- Digital signature source
- Creative Common License, if applicable.
How it is possible to verify the good standing of each BBadge?
Every BBadge is verifiable on lutinx.com public explorer.
For an intuitive verification process, every BBadge near the Iussuer and Recipient Names presents a Blue Icon, confirming that the Identity has been verified. For Issuers, the blue icon integrates a link to the Accredited Edverso Page, reporting all the Issuer’s data.
If Recipients didn’t verify their identity, near their Name we apply a Red Cross. It means that the issuer simply adds the recipient’s Name, Surname, and Email address.
BBadges can be issued by:
- Schools and universities.
- Community and non-profit organizations.
- Government agencies.
- Libraries and museums.
- Event organizers and science fairs.
- Companies and groups focused on professional development.
Every issuer can choose to be fully validated by the system, accreditating himself to EdVerso International. In this way automatically when BBadges are issued the “Issuer” will allow anyone to verify it, accessing a deep report, verified annually by EdVerso.
BBadges typically are issued to Students and Employees after educational and training activities, confirming Skills and Knowledge acquired by them from the Issuers.
Still, more BBadges are issued to Organizations and Professionals confirming their activities and participation in Associations or Projects, increasing their Public value, and promoting their brands.
Recipients will be identified with their Private/Business Name.
Near the Name will be always present two kinds of Icons
1) the Blue Verified Icon, confirms that the Identity of the Student/Employee has been verified, and
2) the Red Cross Icon, which tells us the identity has not been verified by the receiver.
Having a Red Icon doesn´t mean the BBadge is not valid. It simply means the the Issuer verified the recipient’s identity, and the student/employees/organization didn’t complete the KYC Process.
Auditors are the “third” part that will verify the BBadges issued for different reasons, like:
- Auditing – Revision or control of the educational/training activity. This access is granted by the Issuer, which will allow the Auditor to verify the activities of the Issuer like the number of lessons, the presence registry, or the ID verification of the recipients. Typically this activity is for Financial and Administration purposes.
- HR (Human Resource) – Verify the candidate’s declarations based on their resumes. The LutinX.com public explorer can provide a real-time BBadge Verification result, based on the candidate’s name and surname.
BBadges offers them the possibility to transfer MetaData from their system to us, activating cryptographic processes and blockchain smart contracts.
All the processes will be activated under a specific Developer Licence.
LutinX.com is the Public Explorer where it is possible to access:
- Intellectual property verification
- Data Paternity verification
- School/Academic Skills verification
- Professional Skills verification
- Presence in lessons/events/activity report
- Membership status
- Company role verification
- Company duties verification
What is Web 5.0?
Web 5.0 is the next step in the evolution of the internet, which aims to provide a decentralized platform, based on Blockchain technology, to users while also incorporating human emotions through the use of artificial intelligence.
Here are the main peculiarities:
- The limitations of previous versions of the internet include a lack of control over data and a lack of emotional intelligence.
- Web 5.0 combines the best of Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 while taking semantic Web to the next level and supporting global media connection.
- It aims to provide complete decentralization and control of user data.
- This version of the Web will work through the implementation of emotional intelligence into the Internet, with the help of blockchain, AI, and deep learning.
- Web 5.0’s features include control over identity, a decentralized platform for storing data, and a free-flowing environment for creators to develop decentralized applications.
- Compared to previous versions of the internet, Web 5.0 promotes complete decentralization and transparency, while ensuring complete control of user data remains with the user.
How Will Web 5.0 Work?
In order to simply understand how Web 5.0 will work, we can take the example of internet assistants that we have on our devices.
They take the information from the users and then search the internet according to the user preferences and activities to give the most optimal output. Well, Web 5.0 takes this to the next level. It is going to implement emotional intelligence into the internet. This way, a completely decentralized version of the internet with the capability to understand what emotional state the user is in will be out in the world.
This means that the internet will be able to interpret data itself with the use of logic and give much more efficient output. Web 5.0 will be working with the help of blockchain, AI, deep learning, and a lot of other technologies. It is going to have deeper implementations in the world and will serve as a connection between humans and computers.
Features of Web 5.0
Let us take a look at all the features that this version of the internet has to offer.
Control over Identity
Web 5.0 will feature the control of identity for the users. Users will be able to have a decentralized platform to store the credentials of all other platforms. Only the users will have control over this storage platform, and no data of the user identity will be collected by the internet.
With the use of complete decentralization, this version of the internet will offer complete data ownership to the users. Users can select what information they want to share with the companies and what not. Most importantly, users will have their blockchain participation to store their data safely in a singular place.
Every digital credential issued under the BBadges Project merges the Identity of Issuers/Recipients/Auditors in a full Privacy Compliance system where every piece of data belongs and is managed by their owners, promoting Skills, Talents, and Business opportunities.
What is the main difference between Web 3.0 and Web 5.0?
What are the flagship features of Web 5.0?
What are the limitations of Web 5.0?
PRIVACY & DATA PROTECTION
LutinX.com legal sections
Personal Identifiable Information
Personal Identifiable Information identifies who issues and who receives the BBadges.
These identification elements may be, but are not limited to:
- Email address
The issuer has the full responsibility to inform the receiver that the BBadges can be reachable and verifiable online.
Everyone who receives a BBadge can at any moment access them inside their free account which is available on LutinX.com. In this way, they can collect, manage, hide, publish, or delete them without limitations.
The Metadata associated with any BBadge will be tokenized in the blockchain hashes after the encryption process that will grand the Oblivion Rights defined in always more International Regulations.
The Issuer has the responsibility to integrate its Privacy documents informing the receiver of the BBadges that their data can be accessible online, and that they can control them anywhere and anytime.
Every issuer should have support from qualified professionals about :
- Limit personal identifiable information for every recipient;
- Privacy and Directory Information policies published by him including the notice of your disclosure practices associated with issuing BBadges;
- Includes inside its legal privacy and data protection statements LutinX.com like part of the data structures, for verification and auditing purposes only.
- Don’t include sensitive data on the Public BBadges;
- Don’t include sensitive data like social security numbers, or health, medical, or disability information in the BBadges.